It’s the same predictable story. You’ve probably heard thousands of these already, so we won’t bore you with details. Instead, we will spend these precious seconds before you click on the next page talking about the only thing appropriate, and that is food.
Food is: quite possibly what brought us together as a team. It can: be
a good excuse to take a break from an impossible brief. It will: fill an empty stomach. It might: spark a thought, usually food related. You must: wash it down with a cold drink. As a general rule of thumb, the tougher the brief, the more elaborate the meal.
Hardness level to Menu choice ratio (1 being the simplest and 10 the hardest to crack):
1. A packet of crackers
2. A packet of crackers and a Thai ice tea
3. Fried chicken wings
4. Pork Satay
5. Mixed Rice (no more than 4 choices)
6. Pad Thai
7. Thai food at Soi Polo (not the fried chicken)
8. Wantan Noodles at Ekkamai 19
9. Chabuton Ramen
10. A trip of eating to neighbouring countries